How are teams designing their homes to support more sustainable
living? (Meeting SHAC
- Collaborative design and build process that has designers, the
trades, and engineers working side by side from the start. Managing the Project, Integrated Design
- Less need for energy, water, and waste production. Achieving Benchmarks for reduced use
of resources in buildings, Water Conservation
- Adapted for the local environment.
- Cradle to cradle design.
- Simple, durable, and good value.
- Wide dissemination of information learned. Publishing Team Designs
- Commitment to education, monitoring, and review.
More details below: